Diapers / Pull Up Pants
- New arrival
Acty Hada Adult Diaper Pants – Japan Premium Grade Nippon Brand
- breathable material, deodorant polymer
In this section, you will find adult diapers / pull up pants in different sizes, capacities, materials, and other features.
Incontinence among seniors is often due to muscle weakness of the bladder and pelvic area. While medication may somehow manage this problem, there are times that it cannot. If you are the caregiver of an aging loved one, one of the most effective and convenient strategy is to use diapers / pull up pants.
If your loved one is concerned about using adult diapers, you have to explain the benefits it will provide for him/her and for you as the caregiver. Using a diaper signifies less stress on your part because you will no longer worry about an accident that could happen in the toilet. Furthermore, incontinence often leads to leakage and embarrassing odor. Using adult diaper isn’t only convenient but helps older adult maintain their dignity too.
Different Types of Adult Diapers / Pull Up Pants
Today, adult diapers come in many variations.
- Brief. Comes in cloth and plastic. Attached using tabs on the sides.
- Pull Up Pants. One that looks like regular underwear. Often used by patients who are active.
- Reusable/Cloth. Intended for seniors with very mild incontinence. It features a pad inside and is washable. Seniors are suggested to wear waterproof pants to prevent and even conceal diaper leakage.
- Incontinence pads. Works the same like sanitary napkins. This should be used together with a regular underwear.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Adult Diapers
Like any other products on the market, it is important to choose the right product for you or your loved one.
- Choose the right side. Most brands have their own sizing guide. Simply measure your waist, hips thighs and rise (crotch) using a tape measure and check the sizing guide for your right size.
- Daytime or Nighttime? Most brands offer daytime and nighttime wear.