Chrome Bariatic Wheelchair With Detachable Armrest Footrest and Foldable Backrest For Heavy Patients
- Chrome Steel Frame
- 22″ Seat Width
- Detachable Footrest
- Detachable Armrest
- Pneumatic Rear Tyres
- Foldable Back Rest
- For Patients Up To 180kg
Falcon Aluminium Wheelchair
- Compact, easy to fit in any car
- Back pocket
- Hand Brakes for Caregivers
Falcon Micro Transit Chair with Travel Bag
- The Micro Transit is a lightweight, compact transit chair designed for travel purposes
- It weighs only 6.9 kg, is easy to fold, and compact enough to fit into a travel bag
- It has a light aluminium frame, flip-up armrests, assisted brakes, and comes with a free seat belt and carry bag
Foldable Pushchair with Handbrakes
- Extra Sturdy
- High Weight Capacity
- Foldable Design
- Adjustable Footrest
- Dual Wheel Brakes
HappyWheels Travel Wheelchair in a Bag
- Unique strong & lightweight design
- Folds away easily to fit in cars
- Fully-padded armrests with seat belt included
- Rear wheel safety brakes
- Includes durable carrier
Travelite Lightweight Portable Foldable Transport Wheelchair With Trolley Bag
- It is ideal for use indoors and outdoors.
- Weighs only 9.3 kg.
- Folding backrest.
- 18″ square nylon seat canvas with lift up straps.
- Comes with parking brakes.
- Comes with padded, flip up desk arms and height adjustable footrests.
- 8″ solid tires.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- comes with Trolley Bag
A wheelchair is a chair with wheels, used by people that are unable to walk smoothly due to sickness, injuries or disability(temporary or permanent). It is a form of mobility aid.
The most basic type is a self-propelled wheelchair with large wheels that the user can turn the wheel with his hands pushing himself forward.
If it has small wheels and is only meant to be pushed by a helper (attendant propelled), then it is known as a pushchair.
If there is a motor attached to it such that the user do not need manual labour to push himself forward. This type of powerchairs are usually powered by a battery. The wheelchair can be considered an electric wheelchair, motorised wheelchair or a power wheelchair.