You can find vitamins in many dietary supplements. They act as a type of nutrition to enhance your diet and health.
There are many types of vitamins that are added into dietary supplements, including:
– Vitamin C (antioxidant that protects against cells free radicals)
– Vitamin A (retinol that helps vision, growth, cell division, reproduction, immunity)
– Vitamin D (for building and maintaining muscles and healthy bones)
– Vitamin E (nutrient for your vision, blood health, reproduction, brain, and skin)
– Vitamin K (helps to make various proteins for blood clotting and bone-building)
– Vitamin B (important in cell metabolism, growth, preventing infections)