Nestlé Beneprotein is a nutritional supplement produced by Nestlé Health Science. It is a high-quality whey protein powder that is designed to provide additional protein to individuals who have increased protein requirements or need to supplement their diet with protein.
Beneprotein is a powdered supplement that is easily soluble and can be mixed into both hot and cold foods and beverages. It contains pure whey protein isolate, which is a high-quality protein source. Each serving of Beneprotein provides 6 grams of protein.
Who should eat Beneprotein?
Beneprotein is primarily used for individuals who have increased protein needs due to various reasons, including:
- Malnutrition: It can be used to supplement the protein intake of individuals who are malnourished or at risk of malnutrition.
- Illness or Injury: People recovering from illnesses, surgeries, or injuries often require additional protein for tissue repair and recovery.
- Chronic Conditions: Certain chronic conditions, such as cancer, diabetes, and kidney disease, may increase protein requirements. Beneprotein can be used to supplement protein intake in these cases.
- Elderly Individuals: Older adults may have decreased appetite or difficulty in consuming adequate protein. Beneprotein can be used to supplement their protein intake and help maintain muscle mass.
Most people eat beneprotein for the additional protein needs of their body for recovery or improving their protein nutrition.
You should consult your doctor or registered dietician before taking any supplements.
Nutrition Facts of Beneproteins
|Serving Size 1 Scoop||7g or 1 tablespoon|
|Amount Per Serving||Calories||25|
|% Daily Value|
Ingredients: Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Soy Lecithin
Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium.
What is the side effect of protein powder such as Beneprotein?
Nestlé Beneprotein is generally considered safe when used as directed. However, like any nutritional supplement, some individuals may experience side effects. It’s important to note that side effects are not common, and most people tolerate Beneprotein without any issues.
Here are a few potential side effects that may occur:
- Digestive Issues: Some individuals may experience digestive discomforts, such as bloating, gas, or diarrhea, particularly if they have a sensitivity or intolerance to dairy or lactose. Beneprotein is derived from whey protein, which is a dairy-based product.
- Allergic Reactions: In rare cases, individuals may have an allergic reaction to whey protein, which is the main ingredient in Beneprotein. Symptoms of an allergic reaction may include hives, itching, swelling, difficulty breathing, or a rash. If you experience any allergic symptoms, it’s important to discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately.
- Interference with Medications: Protein supplements like Beneprotein may interact with certain medications. If you are taking any medications or have any underlying health conditions, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or pharmacist to ensure there are no potential interactions.
It’s worth noting that these side effects are not specific to Beneprotein alone and may occur with other whey protein supplements as well. If you experience any concerning or persistent side effects after using Beneprotein, it is recommended to discontinue use and consult with a healthcare professional for further guidance.
Comparison of Beneprotein vs Myotein Valens vs Propass Hormel
Here is a comparison table of Beneprotein vs Myotein vs Propass, which are made by Nestle, Valens and Hormel.
These 3 are renowned protein powders that doctors will recommend to patients that need protein supplements. Please do check with your doctor and see if your nutrition needs, budget, and taste preference allows you to switch substitutes.
|Beneprotein||Product Propass||Product Myotein|
|Serving size (per serving)||1 scoop (7g)||1 scoop (8g)||1 scoop (6.3g)|
|Essential amino acid|
|Non-essential amino acid|
|Featured ingredients||100% whey||100% whey||100% whey|
Beneprotein is lactose-free.
Where do I buy Beneprotein in Singapore?
Beneprotein is very competitively priced in Singapore, such as users from overseas, such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia, and Myanmar, etc. buy Beneprotein in Singapore to ship home.
Besides the usual supermarkets (NTUC FairPrice, Cold Storage, Giant, Shengshiong) and pharmacies (Watson, Guardian, Unity, etc.) in polyclinics and hospitals, you can always buy Beneprotein, Myotein, or Propass online with free delivery as well.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?