- How is Pulmocare acting as a blessing for asthma and COPD patients?
- Is Pulmocare Halal?
- Is Pulmocare vegetarian?
- Is there any direct substitute for Pulmocare?
- Pulmocare Milk Liquid Vanilla to Combat COPD – Carton of 24
How is Pulmocare acting as a blessing for asthma and COPD patients?
Pulmocare in Singapore is used for people that suffer from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), cystic fibrosis or respiratory failure. Pulmocare from Abbott Nutrition is created with a high calorie, modified carbohydrate and fat enteral formula. This helps patients to reduce his diet-induced carbon dioxide production to ease his symptoms. With more research and field studies on patients, there is increasing evidence that there is a strong relationship between lung health and nutrition. Studies relate to epidemiology suggests that dietary habits might be the foremost driving factor influencing lung function. This may lead to chronic lung disorders such as Asthma or COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Acting as a reliable resolution to this problem, Abbott Nutrition created Pulmocare to be a complete nutritional supplement. It consists of high fat, low carbohydrate and sufficient protein formula which is scientifically put together for patients with respiratory compromises.
How Pulmocare nutrition helps
The product has been created keeping in mind the nutrition need of lung patients in order to provide them the nutrients they are unable to get. Here are a few ways in which this nutrition supplement helps:
- Pulmocare affects breathing. This has been proved by studies and the product can refine your breathing power effectively
- Pulmocare nutrition contains a mixture of proper fats, protein and carbohydrates that play an essential role in reducing CO2 metabolism which helps a patient breathe easier.
- Pulmocare Powder maintains tissues of the body by preventing vitamin B2 deficiency. It also produces antibodies and hemoglobin by maintaining the blood sugar level in the normal range.
- It also reduces thyroid hormone and kills fungus or other microorganisms
- It relaxes the muscles and nerves during stressful conditions by countering the deficiency of the essential minerals in our body
- It facilitates retina formation which is essential for low light and color vision
- It blocks the damage caused by free radicals which helps heal wounds faster.
Mode of action
In patients with respiratory problems, compromised breathing may often cause breathlessness. This happens due to less oxygen intake against higher body oxygen demand and higher metabolic CO2 production. The process is also scientifically termed as oxygen toxicity. Pulmocare helps in this by increasing the breathlessness through its rich composition of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, antioxidants, beta-carotene and fatty acids. The supplement reduces the production of diet-induced carbon dioxide that helps improve breathing and fight breathlessness. The Pulmocare powder strengthens our respiratory muscles and works as a miracle to boost the energy required for the respiration process. The Gluten-free product is ideal for people with intolerance to lactose.
Is Pulmocare Halal?
Yes, pulmorecare milk is halal. Pulmocare for Singapore is certified to be halal.
Is Pulmocare vegetarian?
Yes, pulmocare milk is vegetarian because there are no meat product inside. Only animal’s milk and other minerals and vitamins are used.
Directions and dosage
Pulmocare is a medicinal product and might interact when taken with any other medication or with an over the counter drug. This drug interaction might be small or large. One should always consult his or her doctor and tell him about the medicines before taking Pulmocare in your daily life. Usually, two teaspoons of the powder are mixed well in a glass. After this, our lukewarm water is added and stirred until dissolved completely. The mixture should be consumed immediately. Pulmocare should be taken as advised by your doctor, your nutritionist or according to the information provided with the product. Plumocare is known to react with drugs like alcohol, allopurinol, amiodarone, amlodipine, angiotensin receptor blockers, arsenic trioxide, ascorbic acid, alendronate, aluminium hydroxide, and anti-diabetic drugs.
Pulmocare vs Ensure
Ensure liquid or powder is a milk supplement to improve the general health of elderly and people who may suffer from weak nutrient. It is designed as a wholesome overall drink. Pulmocare is more specific and aims to help to reduce diet-induced carbon dioxide production to improve glycemic control. Pulmocare is designed to help with respiratory issues while Ensure milk is for overall health. Besides being respiratory friendly, the Pulmocare formula is much more than just a supplement. It is a safe and productive therapeutic nutrition for people with COPD. Concluding this piece of writing, here are some other features of this unique formula:
- Pulmocare is low in carbohydrates and reduces diet-induced Co2 production to improve glycemic control
- It is low in saturated fats and cholesterol
- It has added anti-oxidants that support the immune system
- It provides 25% of the RDI for 24 key minerals and vitamins in each can
- It is available in strawberry and vanilla flavors
- It often acts as a quick meal or a short snack
- It can be taken between meal and can also be taken as a supplement to meals
Is there any direct substitute for Pulmocare?
As pulmonary is specifically tailored for some classes of patients, it is difficult to find a direct substitute. If you need to, do speak with your doctor or dietician for a recommended adjustment in your diet or substitute. Source Pulmocare may help us maintain a healthy lifestyle without any type of breathing or respiration problems. While eating right is the core solution to the respiratory problem, you may ask your doctor in having Pulmocare regularly as a supplement. It may help you recover in a safer way and in a short span of time. Having good nutrition helps you experience and practice healthy living. Do consult your nutritionist or medical doctor. [vc_row][vc_column]
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?