*30 sachets* Chinese Herbal Footbath
$4.95 inc. GST
- Improves blood circulation
- Increase metabolism
- Relax & de-stress both feet
Quick Response Customer Service
Replies within next working day on any issues you may have with your order.
All orders are insured and shipped via a courier with tracking number to ensure that your orders are protected.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Are you Suffering from cold hands & feet? Or tired and swollen feet after a whole day of walking? Experiencing poor sleep quality, menstrual pain, and backaches?
YANGMEI CHINESE HERB FOOTBATH SACHET
(small packet, 30sachet per pack)
- IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION
- INCREASE METABOLISM
- RELAX & DE-STRESS BODY & FEET
This small packet is best for trying when you have no idea if you like the herb’s aroma. The footbath also comes with 100’s/pack. CLICK HERE for more details!
Healing Foot Baths
One of the ways that people in China improve their health is with foot baths.
To try a foot bath at home, fill a basin with hot water. Each person’s reaction to hot water will be different, so start at a low temperature and add hot water as tolerated. Put the herbal pack into the water, soak your feet for 20 – 30 minutes. You can soak it daily or every 2 days.
Legs are called the second heart for the human body. Our legs are the reflective areas of our other organs in the human body, when we use warm water for foot bathing, we can stimulate these reflective areas, promotes blood circulation, regulates the endocrine system, enhance human body organs functionalities, and promote health care effects such as disease prevention.
At the same time, the hotness will speed up the blood circulation around the foot area, enables medicine from the products being absorbed in a much more efficient way and directly goes into the human blood circulatory system. This allows more efficiency on disease cure compared to oral medication.
GINGER HERBAL FOOT POWDER
ANGELICA HERBAL FOOT POWDER
WORMWOOD HERBAL FOOT POWDER
SAFFRON HERBAL FOOT POWDER
– An extremely tired individual is not suitable for foot soaking
– Skin damage around foot area and individuals with burn injuries are not suitable for foot soaking
– Patient with an infectious disease such as Pneumonia, or other acute diseases are not suitable for foot soaking
– Pregnant women are not suitable for foot soaking
– Patient with serious heart disease and patient with mental illness are not suitable for foot disease
– Bronchiectasis patient or brain hemorrhage patient is not suitable for foot soaking
– Patient with an acute disease such as Epidemic Encephalitis B (JE), Epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis etc are not suitable for foot soaking
This product is an external product and it cannot replace any medication.
It should be used according to the personal constitution. Please check with a registered Chinese medicine practitioner first. Stop using it if unsuitable.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
Angelica 30's, Ginger 30's, Saffron 30's, Mugwort 30's