(1) The Monthly Post-Purchase Survey Raffle Draw Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized and managed by SeniorCare (the “Promoter”). The Promotion is open to all customers who have purchased from SeniorCare in the month of the draw, except the following:(a) employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as
representatives or agents of the Promoter;
(a) employees (and their families) of SeniorCare, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as
representatives and agents of SeniorCare;
(b) anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Family member referred to in this Terms and Conditions includes but not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse,
defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent,
step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
(2) The term of the Promotion is from the 1st to the last day of every month (the “Promotion Period”).
(3) The Promotion is open to customers who submit a survey through SeniorCare during the Promotion Period using SeniorCare Post-Purchase Survey with Google Forms. Any survey sent from through the survey on Google Forms during the Promotion Period shall qualify the customer to participate in the draw.. There is no minimum amount required to be sent to be a Qualifying Transaction.
(4) Every customer will receive a maximum of one (1) entry for regardless of multiple entries using a different email address or an email address from any person connected to the customer. The email address must match the email address used in the account that was used to place the order that leads to the Post-Purchase Survey to qualify. For a qualified customer during the Promotion Period will get a chance to win 5000 CarePoints which are valued at SGD$50(value may be subjected to changes).
(5) Winners will be chosen by choice of SeniorCare with a preference for insightful feedbacks in the survey. Past winners who re-submit a survey have a lower chance of being selected.
(6) There will be one draw held at on monthly basis every first Tuesday of the month. Each monthly draw there will be one winner selected.
(7) The winners will be notified by e-mail individually within 3 working days after the draw has been conducted. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners, but if this cannot be achieved by third day the CarePoints will still be credited to the customer’s SeniorCare account.
(8) If any winner is subsequently found illegible to participate in this Promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion forfeit or reclaim the prize and award or dispose of the same in such manner and to such person as it deems fit.
(9) The Promoter’s decision in all matters to do with the promotion is final and no correspondence will be
(10) Distribution of prizes to winners will be credited directly into their SeniorCare account.
(11) The winners may be required to take part in publicity related to the Promotion including having his or her photograph taken and his or her name, nationality and country of residence being disclosed.
(12) There will be no requirements to claim the prize as the CarePoints will be credited directly into their SeniorCare account.
(13) Winners are responsible for tax liability where applicable.
(14) The prizes will be awarded as described within the Promotion. The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and not convertible to cash.
(15) Any pictures depicting the prizes on the press advertisements, posters or TVC’s etc. are representative and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
(16) By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
(17) Decisions made by the Promoter in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(18) Winners who do not wish to take part in this Promotion may either communicate the same to the Promoter via e-mail or decline to accept and collect the prize within the deadline specified for the same.
(19) Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prizes offered.
(20) The Promoter disclaims any warranty or representation in relation to the prizes (except for cash) and shall not be responsible for the proper functioning of the prizes or any defect, loss or injury resulting from the use of the prizes.
(21) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
(22) By accepting these terms and conditions all participants (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants and in connection with the Promotion. All participants have the right to access their personal data by reaching us at our Contact page.
(23) These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.