50% OFF! Omron HEM-6221 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
- Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
- Blood Pressure Level Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- IntelliSense Technology
- Stores 90 Measurements in Memory with date and time
- Average for last 3 readings within 10 minutes
- Guides user to the correct position of the wrist for reliable measurement results
- Large Digits Display
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
HEM 6221 RRP $169 SALES NOW!
Taking care of your health
Did you know monitoring your blood pressure is important because if left untreated, high blood pressure may lead to heart attack, stroke and other health threats?
Hence, it’s essential for all families to at least own a blood pressure monitor (a FDA-certified one, of course!)
If you don’t already know, Omron Healthcare is the most reliable global brand worldwide, that provides blood pressure monitors with HIGH ACCURACY + 5 YEAR WARRANTY to hospitals, clinics and sells to the general public as well.
Monitor Your Blood Pressure To Plan The Best Treatment Plan
Blood pressure can fluctuate throughout the day, home monitoring and recording of blood pressure readings can provide your healthcare provider with valuable information to determine whether you truly have High Blood Pressure and, if you do, what kind of treatment plan would best suit your needs. Home monitoring is very simple and easy to use.
Let us guide you with the video below!
OMRON HEM-6221 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Cuff Wrapping GuideProvides a confirmation to user that cuff is wrapped correctly
: Cuff has been wrapped correctly.
For easy interpretation of blood pressure
According to guidelines*, blood pressure readings taken at home that are above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg indicate high blood pressure
*Source: American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for BP monitoring, Ohasama Study
Irregular Heartbeat detection
1. If the measurement results are affected by irregular heartbeats but the result is valid, the result is shown together with the irregular heartbeat symbol.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement
Stores 90 Measurements in Memory with date and time
Average for last 3 readings within 10 minutes
Measurement Posture Guide
Guides user to the correct position of the wrist for reliable measurement results.
Large Digits Display
What is Intellisense?
Intellisense Blood Pressure Monitors – Bio-information sensing technology for Accuracy, Comfort and Ease of use.
The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate. The advantage is Personalized Inflation for maximum comfort.
Features of Omron Enhanced Intellisense BPM
- Fully automatic
- Personalised inflation level, no pain and discomfort
- Quick deflation release valve for speedy measurement
- Clear & large LCD display for easy reading
- User friendly operation with large button
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
|Dimensions||60 × 21 × 78 cm|
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
5 Year warranty for all Omron blood pressure monitors unless stated otherwise.
No warranty for accessories.
*Omron warranty does not cover damage to the outer case and defects caused by misuse negligence and accident or repaired/modified without manufacturer’s authorisation. Damage to arm cuff and inflation bulb set of blood pressure monitor due to wear and tear is not covered either.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.