- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Walking or standing is a difficult task for the elderly and handicapped. Most especially in the bathroom or toilet, where the ground surface is slippery. In fact, most injuries for elderlies occur in the bathrooms and toilets.
Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
INTRODUCING DESIGNER ANGLED GRAB BAR
The Angled Grab Bar design allows for secure installation into and studs at any angle.
Safety, comfort, and peace of mind are engineered into every Designer Angled Grab Bar bath safety piece.
This 16-inch angled grab bar features stainless steel construction for added durability and a handsome brushed nickel finish that provides a lightly brushed warm grey metallic look.
It has a weight capacity of 500 pounds, 1-1/4-inch bar diameter, and a grip pad for a secure, comfortable hold. It is ADA compliant.
- Angled Grab Bar allows for secure installation into any stud at any angle
- Brushed nickel finish provides a lightly brushed warm grey metallic look
- Supports up to 500 pounds
- Grip pad for secure, comfortable hold
- Stainless steel construction for added durability
- Diameter: 1.25″
- Length: 10.5″per section, end-to-end: 20″
- Distance between grab bar and wall: 4 cm
**Please Do note that We do not provide installation for the grab bars and wall mount shower seats.**
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.