(Carton of 24) Fresubin Hepa 200ml – Cappuccino Flavour Nutrition Milk Liquid
- The Fresubin Hepa is formulated for liver patients.
- High-caloric (1.3 kcal/ml)
- Rich in branched-chain amino acids
- Low in aromatic amino acids and methionine
- With medium chain trigylcerides
- With fibre
- Cappuccino Flavour
Quick Response Customer Service
Replies within next working day on any issues you may have with your order.
All orders are insured and shipped via a courier with tracking number to ensure that your orders are protected.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Available on backorder
Fresubin Hepa Cappuccino 200ml
Fresubin Hepa is a special diet drink recommended for patients at risk of malnutrition, who have acute or chronic liver conditions.
Branched-chain amino acids:
– Its protein is composed of 44% branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
– Allow adequate protein supply without the risk of hepatic encephalopathy
BCAA is beneficial to liver patients in 3 ways:
– Improve body detoxification ability
– Enable the liver to reborn
– Improve immunity
Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT):
36% MCT in the fat component for easier and faster absorption because fat absorption is often disturbed in liver disease
Adapted in micronutrient and mineral content:
– It can help maintain body function, increase immunity and helps patient have fast recovery.
– Low in sodium to counteract ascites and oedema
– Calcium and vitamin D to meet recommendations for the prevention of cirrhosis-related osteoporosis
Support regular bowel function, it helps improve detoxification (ammonia) ability.
Low in aromatic amino acids, methionine and sodium which helps in relieving water swelling problems.
It has medium-chain trigylcerides, which are easily absorbed by the body to be converted into energy.
Lastly, prebiotic fibre helps soften faeces and promote intestinal health.
|Recommended daily dosage|
|For supplementary nutrition||≥ 2–3 EasyBottles||≥ 520–780 kcal|
|For complete nutrition||≥ 7–9 EasyBottles||≥ 1820-2340 kcal|
|Energy density||1.3 kcal/ml|
|Protein||12 energy %|
|Fat||33 energy %|
|Carbohydrates||53.5 energy %|
|Fibre||1.5 energy %|
|Water||78 ml/100 ml|
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
|Dimensions||45 × 45 × 35 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.