ZENSAH POP Tech+ Compression Socks
- Prevent Injury and Alleviate Shin Splints
- Superior Comfort
- True Graduated Compression
- Made in Italy and Extra-Durable (200 needle count construction)
- Moisture Wicking
- Breathable and Thermal Regulating
- Seamless Technology
- Graduated Compression
- Sun Protection
Quick Response Customer Service
Replies within next working day on any issues you may have with your order.
All orders are insured and shipped via a courier with tracking number to ensure that your orders are protected.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Innovative compression technology with a bold design. Our best selling Tech+ Compression Socks are now available in a POP design.
Zensah Advanced Athletic Compression Apparel
Zensah, the pioneer of graduated compression apparel, has created revolutionary seamless sportswear designed as a true second-skin fit, giving the athlete greater performance, comfort and mobility. Zensah has been a leader in athletic compression apparel for over 11 years. We have tested our products on countless people – from professional athletes to novice runners. No one knows compression like Zensah. Once you wear our products, you will appreciate the difference. We guarantee it. Zensah seeks to create innovative products that wow and inspire every athlete to achieve their goals without limitation. With a full line of compression clothing, Zensah’s advanced compression apparel helps athletes take their sport to the next level. Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves are the bestselling compression leg sleeves worldwide.
POP TECH+ COMPRESSION SOCKS
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Zensah Tech+ Compression Socks are engineered with true graduated compression to help improve circulation, offering athletes better muscle recovery time and performance. The compression socks are able to be used before, during, or after activity.
Made of moisture wicking material, the compression socks stay light and dry even during the toughest workouts and runs. Silver yarn makes the socks anti-odor, preventing the build up of stink. The 200 needle count construction makes it one of the most durable compression socks available.
Energize your legs today with the Zensah POP Tech+ Compression Socks.
KEY FEATURES AND SPECS
EXTRA DURABLE 200 NEEDLE COUNT CONSTRUCTION
Made on a 200 need count machine, the Tech+ Compression Socks are more durable, denser, and better fitting. The Zensah Fabric ensures the socks are lightweight, moisture wicking, and thermal regulating.
GRADUATED COMPRESSION IMPROVES CIRCULATION
The Tech+ Compression Socks utilize graduated compression technology to help improve blood circulation, meaning the greatest amount of compression in the ankle and less in the calf area. Athletes are able to decrease muscle recovery time and improve athletic performance. Graduated Compression Socks also help prevent fatigue for those on their feet all day, such as nurses, and may be used for traveling to reduce leg swelling.
SEAMLESS TOE PREVENTS BLISTERS
The compression socks feature a seamless toe, which prevents chafing and blisters. An anatomical fit means the socks are designed specifically for the left and right foot to ensure a perfect fit.
- Prevent Injury and Alleviate Shin Splints: Compression helps to stabilize muscles and provide support to the shin and calf area. By improving blood flow and providing support to the lower leg, shin splints are able to be relieved and calf cramping prevented. Whether suffering from a calf strain or pain in the lower leg, the Zensah Tech+ Compression Socks allow you to get back to your favourite activity faster. Compression in the ankle area helps to stabilize muscles to prevent injuries and provide added support.
- Superior Comfort: The compression socks feature a seamless toe, which prevents chafing and blisters. An anatomical fit means the socks are designed specifically for the left and right foot to ensure a perfect fit. The compression socks are made of Zensah Fabric, making them lightweight, moisture wicking and thermal regulating. The Tech+ Compression Socks provide added arch support thanks to ultra-zone ribbing. An elastic band goes around the foot to help support your arches for added comfort and to prevent fatigue. These are the best compression socks you will ever try. We guarantee it.
- True Graduated Compression:Graduated Compression means that there is the most compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area. This helps to promote blood flow by pushing the blood back to the heart through the veins. Not only does this prevent cramping and preventing swelling, but also helps to improve muscle recovery time, as muscles receive a greater amount of oxygenated blood they need to recover. Use while running or working out to help take your sport to the next level or while traveling to prevent swelling.
- Who should wear Zensah Tech+ Compression Socks: Everyone from runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiasts, travelers, and those on their feet all day like nurses are able to benefit from wearing compression socks. The compression socks featured graduated compression to help improve circulation and blood flow, reduce leg fatigue, and support muscles.
- Made in Italy and Extra-Durable: The Tech+ Compression Socks are made in Italy of Polyamide and Elastane blend to ensure superior quality. The compression socks are also engineered using a 200 needle count construction. This results in a more durable and advanced compression sock to provide you with the compression in the areas you need it the most.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Small, Medium, Large
Delivery will takes 2-3 weeks.
Yes, I am willing to wait for 2-3 weeks.
Item will be ship out from our supplier end via NinjaVan
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.