Foldable Underarm Crutches Walking Aids
$45.90 inc. GST
- Adjustable and folding axillary
- For different height of people
- The lightweight aluminum folding cane can support up to 136kg of weight
- Thickened and soft TPR under-arm cushion
- TPR material, environmental protection, no abnormal odour
- Extra large anti-slip foot pad
- Locker design easy to adjust and won’t drop
- Crutch grip 8 gear adjustable 27cm axillary support 3 gear adjustable 30cm height 9 gear adjustable 31cm
- Washable hand grips made from a natural sponge cushioning absorb impact shock and are perspiration resistant
Quick Response Customer Service
Replies within next working day on any issues you may have with your order.
All orders are insured and shipped via a courier with tracking number to ensure that your orders are protected.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Providing the Best for your loved ones
No more struggling with awkward full-length crutches!
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Some people are able to use the tight bathroom environment to their advantage, holding on to the sink, walls or grab bars. Counters may offer some support when standing or walking in the kitchen. However when outdoors, these kinds of supports may not be easily available. While standing and walking is a natural gift that most of us have, it can be a difficult task for our loved ones to do so. Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
Foldable Underarm Crutches
Multi-function Under-arm for Disabled Walking Aids (Pair)
This folding under-arm crutches with dull silver color has 13 leg tube heights adjustable, extra-large anti-slip footpad, TRP armpit pad with the soft and adjustable handle. Lightweight adjustable aluminum alloy cane has a washable handle that absorbs shock and vibration and has an anti-sweat function. The crutches are lighter than wood and are made of lightweight aluminum alloy.
Designed with a thick padded underarm pad with ribbed and reinforced ends for reduced stress and underarm fatigue.
Use and Installation
Disabled people, Old man people, The sports who creates the wounded, the leg/feet who is inconvenienced.
1.2mm thickened aluminum tube
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider