- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The Mobility Bed Rail has an extra pivoting arm to provide extra support while walking or transferring to a wheelchair. The legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing, and the half-size bed rail prevents nighttime falls. Best of all, it blends in with your bedroom – like another piece of furniture – to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Swing out mobility arm provides improved stability
- Allows for easy transfer in and out of bed
- Pocket organiser provides storage space for handy items
- Height-adjustable to fit different beds
- Installs in seconds with no tools required
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 79cm – 112cm (31” – 44”)
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 44cm – 57cm (17.5″ – 22.5″)
- Rail width: 46cm (18″)
- Height range from the floor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 34cm – 55cm (13.5” – 21.5”)
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 51cm (20″)
- Mobility Arm: swings out 48cm (19″) away from bed
- Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Weight of product: 4.7 kg (10.5 lbs)
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
Note: Please check specifications of bed before purchase (height from floor to mattress base must be 13.5″ – 21.5″). Suitable for Divan-type beds.
For more information on the Mobility Bed Rail, check out the following video:
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.