- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Questions & Answers (1)
Providing the Best Nutrition for your loved ones
Nestle Resource Thicken Up Food Thickener
- Remains clear so does not change the look or smell of your food and drinks
- Mixes quickly and easily into foods and drinks so that desired consistency can be easily obtained
- ACBS approved for the management of dysphagia
Use Under Medical Supervision
Use as directed by speech therapist,dieticians or other medical practitioners.
Resource ThickenUp Clear is an innovative instant food and drink thickener designed to thicken hot and cold food or liquid to help people with swallowing difficulties. Unlike other thickeners it remains clear so does not change the look or smell of your food and drinks. It is available in both a tin and stick packs. Once prepared, the liquid remains clear, is lump-free, tasteless and odorless.
1. Add contents to hot or cold liquid or food.
2. Stir briskly with spoon until completely dissolved.
For the dietary management of people with Dysphagia (swallowing dificulties).
Suitable for children above 3 years of age.
100ml Liquids (Water, Juice, Tea, Milk, Coffee):
– Mildly Thick Level 150 (Nectar-Like)=> 1 scoop
– Moderately Thick Level 400 (Honey-Like) => 2 scoops
– Extremely Thick Level 800 (Pudding-Like) => 3 to 4 scoops
200ml Oral Nurtitional Supplements:
– Mildly Thick Level 150 (Nectar-Like) => 1/2 to 1 scoop
– Moderately Thick Level 400 (Honey-Like) => 1 to 2 scoops
For pureed food:
– Add as appropriate to achieve desired consistency.
For oral consumption only.
Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
There is no warranty for this product.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. :) Fluids with a higher protein content typically take longer to thicken. It is suggested that milk stand for 5 minutes to achieve the desired consistency.