Nestle Isocal Milk Powder 425g
- Nutritionally complete and balanced isotonic formula that is low in sodium with MCT and soybean oil
- Suitable for Hypertensive Patients
- Suitable for Oral or Tube Feeding
**Nestle has introduced Boost Optimum to replace Isocal powder
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Questions & Answers (1)
Providing the Best Nutrition for your loved ones.
Worried that your loved ones do not get sufficient nutrition through liquid food?
Worried that liquid food does not provide fiber?
Introducing Nestle Isocal Powder
**Nestle has introduced Boost Optimum to replace Isocal powder.**
- Nutritionally complete and balanced isotonic formula that is low in sodium with MCT and soybean oil.
- Suitable for Hypertensive Patients.
- Suitable for Oral or Tube Feeding.
Use Under Medical Supervision
A complete nutrition and an excellent source of protein.
Complete nutrition and an excellent source of protein; low sodium content and lactose-free.
Contains extra amounts of Vitamin C and B, pleasant taste, MCT oils, no lactose and provides isotonic feeding.
Suitable for oral or tube-feeding patients.
Not for intravenous use.
When room temperature exceeds 25 °C, ISOCAL may be left at a temperature of up to 30 °C for no more than 4 hours, or up to 35 °C for no more than 2 hours.
If a larger quantity of ISOCAL is prepared for administration, it can be stored for up to 24 hours if placed in a covered container and kept under refrigeration.
After opening, store can with powdered product at room temperature with plastic lid firmly in place. Discard unused ISOCAL powder after 30 days.
Contains: Maltodextrin, Corn Oil, Casein, Sucrose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soy Protein Isolate, Minerals, Glyceryl Monostearate, Vitamins, Artificial Flavours, Glucose Polymers, Chlorine Chloride and Ascorbyl Palmitate
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
There is no warranty for this product.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q The net weight is 425 g. Does this include the tin container? answer nowAsked by August 6, 2018 6:01 amonAnswered by the admin Hi, thank you for your interest in our product. The weight of Isocal Powder is 425g.