- Additional information
- Reviews (10)
- Questions & Answers
Providing the Best Nutrition for your loved ones.
Worried that your loved ones do not get sufficient nutrition through liquid food?
Worried that liquid food does not provide fiber?
Ensure Original Powder
ENSURE ORIGINAL POWDER is a source of Complete, Balanced Nutrition® for supplemental use with or between meals. It may benefit patients who have malnutrition, are at nutritional risk, experiencing involuntary weight loss, or on modified or low-residue diets.
- For oral use.
- For interim sole-source nutrition.
Use Under Medical Supervision
Complete, balanced nutrition for oral supplementation or tube feeding
- 60% DV of vitamin D to support bone health.
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Contains 82.5 mg choline per serving, which is 15% of the daily value for choline (550 mg).
- Good source of protein (9 g/serving).
- Gluten free.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Not for IV use.
- Not for people with galactosemia.
Instructions for Use
- To prepare an 8 fl oz drink pour 3/4 cup cold water into glass.
- Gradually stir in 1/2 cup Ensure Original Powder and mix until dissolved.
- For flavor variety, you may add 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, etc.
Storage & Handling
Instructions for Use
- Reconstituted Ensure Original Powder should be used promptly or covered, refrigerated, and used within 24 hours.
- Opened can should be covered with overcap and stored in a cool, dry place, but not refrigerated.
- Once opened, use contents of can within 3 weeks.
Corn Syrup, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Corn Oil, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Soy Protein Isolate, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
There is no warranty for this product.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.