- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Self-catheterization Can Be Simpler
A urinary catheter tube drains urine from your bladder. You may need a catheter because you have urinary incontinence (leakage), urinary retention (not being able to urinate), prostate problems, or surgery that made it necessary.
Self-catheterization can be a daunting task. A lubricant will be able to make it easier for you.
KY Jelly Gel 100g Lubricant
- Easy to handle (it’s a jelly)
- Easy to rinse off (it is water based)
- Perfume free
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Safe to use with latex condoms
- Makes it easier for insertion of catheter
KY Jelly is a moist, colourless, odourless, non-greasy gel that eliminates friction discomfort and helps protect you from irritation. KY Jelly is ideal for use with condoms. Like your body’s own lubrication, KY Jelly is water-based, so it is clean rinsing and won’t remain in the body. Think of K-Y Brand Jelly as the closest thing to your body’s own natural lubrication.
Water, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Suitable for insertion of catheters
- Heightens sexual pleasure by complementing personal moisture to help ensure lubrication and comfort during sex
|Dimensions||4 × 4.5 × 12 cm|
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
There is no warranty for this product.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.