- One Wheelchair Poncho – Lined
- High quality, waterproof and easy to put on
- Lined for maximum user comfort and warmth
- Lining provides additional protection from wind
- Cut longer at the front for knee protection
- Sealed seams for total waterproofing
- Ideal for colder winter months
- Folds into compact size for easy storage
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Wheelchair Poncho to protect you from the rain!
The wheelchair poncho, unlike traditional ponchos, are able to cover the user’s legs when seated in a wheelchair, preventing them from getting wet.
Designed with a frontal zip this fully lined and waterproof wheelchair poncho is quick and easy to put on. A snug fitting hood with a drawstring and a neckline zip combine to provide even greater user protection from the elements without becoming a hazard or being restrictive and the front of the poncho has extra length to provide protection for the knees.
All the seams on the Wheelchair Poncho are sealed to ensure it is totally waterproofed and this lined version provides the user with additional warmth and added protection from the wind, making it ideal for those colder winter months. When not required the wheelchair poncho can be folded into a very compact size, making it easy to store.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.