- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Questions & Answers (7)
Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Some people are able to use the tight bathroom environment to their advantage, holding on to the sink, walls or grab bars. Counters may offer some support when standing or walking in the kitchen.However when outdoors, these kind of supports may not be easily available.While standing and walking is a natural gift that most of us have, it can be a difficult task for our loved ones to do so. Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
Reinforced Walking Stick With Seat:
- Made of Highest Quality Available
- Anti slip handle and rubber feet
- Big seat for comfort
Use Under Medical Supervision
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
Walking Stick with Seat
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q can i come and pick up at your store for this walking stick? please provide the address. answer nowAsked by July 27, 2019 4:21 pmonAnswered by the admin
Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. We are an E commerce Store. We only have warehouse to self collect the item. We are located at 38, Woodlands Industrial Park E1 #02-11 Singapore (757700). Our operating hours is open from Mon-Thursday is 9:30 am-5:30 pm, Friday 8:30 am-4 pm (Excluding Public Holidays and Weekends). Please call us at 6219 5490 in advance before coming down to ensure there are stocks available. Kindly avoid during lunch break between 12:45pm - 1:45pm. We only accept on CASH payment Nets or credits card machine is unavailable at this moment. Hope this help. Thank you :)
- Q What is seating capacity,100 or 180 kg,?Also, what is the weight of the stick? answer nowAsked by May 20, 2019 2:12 pmonAnswered by the admin
Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. :) Maximum weight capacity is 80kg, weight of the walking stick with seat is 1kg. Thank you! :)
- Q Is the whole chair foldable to be packed into a bag? Is bag provided? answer nowAsked by May 7, 2019 7:13 amonAnswered by the admin
Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. No, it is not possible to fit in a bag because when you fold it's still a walking stick. Thank you! :)
- Q Hi, 1. Do you have in-store pickup? 2. What is the warranty? Thanks. answer nowAsked by November 26, 2018 1:47 pmonAnswered by the admin
Thank you for your Inquiry!
1. Yes, We have Store pick up available.
2. unfortunately, Walking Stick don't have warranty.