Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Some people are able to use the tight bathroom environment to their advantage, holding on to the sink, walls or grab bars. Counters may offer some support when standing or walking in the kitchen.
However when outdoors, these kind of supports may not be easily available.
While standing and walking is a natural gift that most of us have, it can be a difficult task for our loved ones to do so.
Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
High Rise Adjustable Height Folding Walking Frame
- Made of Highest Quality Material Available
- Flat top ergonomic anti-slip handle
- Wear and tear resistant rubber feet
- Adjustable Height
- Push Button Mechanism
This lightweight folding frame is designed to help the user rise from a seated position. The lower handles are situated in the ideal place for the user to push themselves upwards into a standing position. The upper handles are then used as a standard walker would be.
Contoured grips and non slip rubber tips provide a secure frame on which to push, as once up, the frame can used as a standard walking frame. Folding lightweight aluminium height adjustable zimmer/walking frame which folds neatly for easy transportation and storage.
- Easily unfolded and height adjusts tool free
- Two sets of grips, the lower set for the user to push themselves up before moving their hands to the upper grips and arriving in a standing position
- Weighs only 6lbs
- Contoured grips and non slip rubber tips
• Width : 57cm/20″
• Depth : 43cm/17″
• Height (highest setting): 86cm/34″
• Height (lowest setting): 58cm/23″
• Maximum user weight: 136kg/21stone
• Net weight: 2.7kg/6lbs
Use Under Medical Supervision
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider