- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (2)
Easing Your Discomfortness
The principle of hot / cold therapy to treat minor injuries is recommended by doctors. Cold therapy reduces the surface temperature causing the veins to shrink thus controlling swelling. Heat therapy increases skin temperature causing vein dilation and increased blood flow thus aiding the healing process.
MediGel Hot Cold Gel Pack
- Made of Highest Quality Material Available
- No Ethylene Glycol or Poisonous Content
- Soft and Soothing
- Heating and Cooling Dual Use
Use Under Medical Supervision
How To Use
Medi-Gel Packs can be heated by placing in boiling water, or by heating it in a bowl of water in a microwave oven. Medi-Gel Packs can be placed in the freezer to make it cold. For complete directions, see the information at the back of each packaging.
Four Types For Different Body Positions
Medi-Gel now comes in 4 different types of packaging for different parts of the body and for different needs.
All Purpose Pack
A general purpose pack, it can be used hot or cold or any part of the body for muscle sprains and aches, fever and toothache, to reduce swelling and bruises.
Specially shaped to fit the curve of the neck area, Medi-Gel Neck Pack can be used either hot or cold to soothe and relieve muscular tension and aches at the back of the head, neck and shoulders
Specially contoured to fit over the eyes, Medi-Gel Eye Pack can be used either hot or cold to soothe eye strain, relieve puffiness of eyelids and to provide relaxation for the eye area
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q What are the dimensions of the neck pack? Does it come with a "sleeve", so it does not burn the s... answer nowAsked by August 14, 2020 6:53 amonAnswered by the admin
Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. Dimension is 10.00 x 3.00 x 7.00. You may check the actual product here: https://youtu.be/R2tAxXphGbc Thank you! :)
- Q Can this be freeze? And thaw will be back to gel ? answer nowAsked by August 6, 2018 6:14 amonAnswered by the admin Hi, thank you for your interest in our product. You can be place the MediGel Hot Cold Gel Pack flat in freezer for at least 2 hours for the first time use (for repeat treatments place pack in freezer for 30 minutes). Please note leaving in a freezer overnight may require 5-10 minutes of thawing for the pack to be flexible.