Adult Kid 3ply Disposable Face Mask Kids Children Adult Protector Cover Flu Cough FDA
- Made from polypropylene
- Adult sized or kid sized masks
- Come with high flexible strength, fit all sizes and provide adequate coverage
- Resistant to moisture and can help repel any contaminated water droplets
- NEW STOCKS ARRIVED
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Questions & Answers (1)
A face mask is generally worn by healthcare personnel or individual to provide protection against the spread of infectious, large-particle droplets that are transmitted by close contact and generally travel only short distances (up to 3 feet) from infected patients coughing or sneezing.
Be a responsible citizen by wearing a mask when you are out of your house for essential!
A face mask not only stop germs and viruses from spreading, but it can also keep out germs and viruses. It is the first line of defense against COVID-19.
Protect you and your family, get yourself a mask today!
Seniorcare is now bringing in the high-quality 3-ply disposable mask,
for both kids & adults!
>> Made from polypropylene <<
>> Come with high flexible strength, fit all sizes and provide adequate coverage <<
>> Resistant to moisture and can help repel any contaminated water droplets <<
KIDS 3-PLY DISPOSABLE FACE MASK
BOX of 30
- High-quality disposable mask with USA technology
- Filter up to 95% of germs & bacteria
- Specially designed for kids, smaller than regular adult size, with cute printing
Size: 145mm x 90mm
ADULT 3-PLY DISPOSABLE FACE MASK
- High-quality 3-ply medical masks with USA Technology
- Effectively prevent pollen, droplets, dust & other harmful substances
- Filter up to 95% germs & bacteria
- Prevent respiratory infections
Size: 175mm x 95mm
Always follow product instructions on the use and storage of the mask, and procedures for how to put on and remove a mask. Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the trash. You should also remove and replace masks when they become moist.
The mask should cover your mouth, nose & chin, with the colored side facing outwards. The thin metal wire along the upper edge of the mask should be pressed gently against the bridge of your nose.
> To dispose of a used mask, remove it from your face by the straps.
DO NOT touch the surface of the mask.
Unihope Kids Face Mask- Box of 30, Unihope Adult Face Mask- Box of 50
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I would like to know the expiry date for the 3ply children disposable masks. thank you answer nowAsked by May 21, 2020 12:13 pmonAnswered by the admin
Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. Sorry but this is currently out of stock so we won't be able to check the expiry date. Thank you! :)