ZENSAH Compression Leg Sleeves
- Moisture Wicking
- Breathable and Thermal Regulating
- Seamless Technology
- Graduated Compression
- Made in USA
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves help provide runners and all athletes with calf support, shin splint relief, and decreased leg fatigue.
* Leg sleeves sold as a pair.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Zensah Advanced Athletic Compression Apparel
Zensah, the pioneer of graduated compression apparel, has created revolutionary seamless sportswear designed as a true second-skin fit, giving the athlete greater performance, comfort and mobility. Zensah has been a leader in athletic compression apparel for over 11 years. We have tested our products on countless people – from professional athletes to novice runners. No one knows compression like Zensah. Once you wear our products, you will appreciate the difference. We guarantee it. Zensah seeks to create innovative products that wow and inspire every athlete to achieve their goals without limitation. With a full line of compression clothing, Zensah’s advanced compression apparel helps athletes take their sport to the next level. Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves are the bestselling compression leg sleeves worldwide.
ZENSAH COMPRESSION LEG SLEEVES
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer to provide targeted support in the shin and calf area. Chevron ribbing in the front of the leg sleeves target shin splints, while micro ribbing in the leg sleeves provide calf support and decrease fatigue. The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are moisture wicking, meaning they will stay dry and lightweight during long runs and workouts. The compression leg sleeves feature graduated compression to improve circulation and blood flow. This gives the muscles more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover faster. Whether using the leg sleeves for running, basketball, or just working out, all athletes are able to benefit from using the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves.
WHAT MAKES ZENSAH COMPRESSION LEG SLEEVES THE BEST COMPRESSION LEG SLEEVES?
While other compression leg sleeves feature flat fabric that provide only compression, Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves feature chevron ribbing on the front of the leg sleeves (v-shaped pattern). This provides direct support to the shin area, similar to the way athletic tape would provide shin splint relief. The leg sleeves also feature micro-ribbing the back of the leg sleeves to provide direct calf support to reduce cramping and fatigue. The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves have been the number one selling leg sleeves thanks to the innovative features, ultra-comfortable fabric, and performance.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM WEARING ZENSAH COMPRESSION LEG SLEEVES?
- Runners – Compression leg sleeves for running helps by alleviating shin splints, providing calf support, decrease leg fatigue. Whether you are experienced runner looking to take your running to the next level or just getting back into the sport, all runners are able to benefit from using compression leg sleeves.
- Basketball Players – moving up and down the court causes legs to fatigue quickly and shin splints to develop. The compression leg sleeves help to reduce both by providing targeted compression.
- All Athletes – whether using the compression leg sleeves while playing tennis, golf, soccer, working out, or any sport, athletes are able to take their sport to the next level by using Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves.
Muscle-mapped 3D ribbing helps provide optimal support to pinpoint areas.
MOISTURE WICKING + BREATHABLE
Special yarns help to ensure an optimal body temperature while prevent the build up of perspiration.
Helps circulation by increasing venous return. This can help reduce swelling as well as reduce recovery time between workouts.
- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape without having to worry about being “taped up”. The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to stabilize muscles and prevent injuries. Whether suffering from shin splints due to running, or just everyday activities, Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves help to provide much needed relief.
- #1 Selling Compression Leg Sleeve: Used by people ranging from Olympic Athletes to novice runners, fitness enthusiast, and many more, the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves have been a #1 seller for over 6 years. The compression leg sleeves are made in the USA to ensure the best quality and that the sleeves will last.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. The leg sleeves are made with innovative Zensah fabric, which is anti-odor and ultra-breathable. A seamless design means no irritating tags or seams to cause discomfort. The solid color sleeves are made of 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex.
- Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery: The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time, as muscles receive more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover. Runners and all athletes are able to take their training to the next level.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Micro-ribbing on the back of the leg sleeves provide calf support. Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps and lessen fatigue. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. The compression in the leg sleeves also helps to provide muscle stabilization, reducing micro tears and preventing injuries.
When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant. We list height for those who do not know their calf size. If between two sizes, recommend sizing down.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Small, Medium, Large
Black, White, Neon Pink, Red, Neon Yellow, Blue, Neon Green
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
There is no warranty for this product.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.