- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
The Importance of Spinal Care
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
The twelve thoracic and five lumbar vertebrae make up the thoracolumbar spine.
The cervical spine supports the head and allows anterior, posterior, and lateral flexion and extension, plus rotation of the head and neck.
C2, called the axis, forms a pivot with C1, called the atlas, around which the head rotates on the cervical spine.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).
The thoracolumbar spine (T1-L5) has two normal curvatures, lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
Introducing 3M Futuro Cervical Collar:
Adjustable straps for both height and circumference. Chin strap adjusts collar height for comfort and fit. Breathable foam covered with soft, smooth knit material.
- Adjustable straps for both height and circumference
- Chin strap adjusts collar height for comfort and fit
- Breathable foam covered with soft, smooth knit material
- Easy to put on and take off
Make sure you heal properly. The FUTURO™ Soft Cervical Collar helps relieve sympt-oms from a pinched nerve, whiplash and other conditions. It allows you to go about your daily routine focusing on what’s in front of you.
|Injury||General Soreness , Pinched Nerve , Whip Lash|
|Use For||Whiplash, stiffness, pinched nerves|
How to Wear
1. To apply, hold in both hands with the flap of the center chin strap facing away from you and the hook fastener in the right hand, facing the “outside” of the collar. Place the collar at the front of the neck, chin strap centered under the chin.
Close fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry
DO NOT: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
2. Wrap the left end of the collar around the back of the neck, and attach to opposite end.
3. Then extend the soft pile strip from the left side to overlap and firmly engage the hook fastener strip. Adjust fasteners until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
4. Holding the collar firmly in place, disengage the chin strap flap. Tighten or loosen the chin strap until the collar fits comfortably but with firm support under the chin. Re-engage the fastener.
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
There is no warranty for this product.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.