A knee injury or back pain may sometimes cause difficulty getting in and out of bed. Individuals with physical disabilities or limited strength may often require assistance getting in and out of bed. For such people, a bed rail or bed cane allows them to keep their independence and get into and out of bed without relying on others for help.
ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT STABLE BED RAIL with SIDE POCKET
The Stable Rail has legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing. The half-size rail prevents nighttime falls. Best of all, it blends in with your bedroom – like another piece of furniture – to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Fall Prevention
- Getting in and out of bed
- Positioning in bed
- Security and comfort
- Provides easy access
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 79cm – 112cm (31″ – 44″)
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 44cm – 57cm (17.5″ – 22.5″)
- Rail width: 46cm (18″)
- Height range from the floor to horizontal support structure under mattress: 34cm – 55cm (13.5″ – 21.5″)
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 51cm (20″)
- Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lbs)
- Weight of product: 4 kg (9 lbs)
- Material: steel frame with durable powder coat finish
Note: Please check specifications of bed before purchase (height from floor to mattress base must be 13.5″ – 21.5″)
Suitable for divan type bed or beds with two thick mattresses.
For more information on the Stable Rail, check out the following video: