- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (2)
Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Walking or standing is a difficult task for the elderly and handicapped. Most especially in the bathroom or toilet, where the ground surface is slippery. In fact, most injuries for elderlies occur in the bathrooms and toilets.
Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
INTRODUCE INTEGRATED TOWEL GRAB BAR
The Integrated Grab Bar series from US company Moen is the first of its kind that integrates functional grab bars into other bathroom fixtures such as shelves, towel racks, and toilet paper holders. This provides optimum support throughout various parts of the bathroom while minimizing clutter, ensuring a perfect blend of style, safety, and functionality.
- Offers stability and safety in the bath
- Dual-function design reduces the need for multiple fixtures
- Ideal for safe transition in and out of the tub/shower
- Diameter: 1″(2.54 cm)
- Length: 24″(61 cm), end-to-end of grab bar 27″(69 cm)
- Supports up to 250 lb (113 kg) when securely installed per instructions
- One SecureMount Anchor included
**Please Do note that We do not provide installation for the grab bars and wall mount shower seats.**
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Is this stainless steel? if so, what grade of stainless steel? answer nowAsked by August 17, 2019 6:55 pmonAnswered by the admin
Hi! Thanks for your inquiry. SS304 and it's corrosion resistant. And usually the towel grab bar shouldn't be placed in the shower area so wouldn't get wet too. Thank you! :)
- Q Do you do installation for grab bars and foldable toilet seats? answer nowAsked by August 2, 2018 11:20 pmonAnswered by the admin Thank you for your inquiry. We do not provide any installation services for grab bars/toilet seats etc. We only provide the products and the installation is to be handled by the customer themselves. You may search on google or carousell for a suitable handyman to provide this service. *Take note that we are not held responsible for any damages, loss of income or belongings, injury or disputes with regards to any 3rd party services.