Helping Handle Bathroom Bar Shower Grip Support Elderly Care
- Assists Elderly and Toddlers with Safety in Wet Area and Slippery Tub.
- Press the tab levers to securely install
- Easy to relocate and remove
- Flip the tab levers to remove it
- Can place to smooth non-porous surfaces w/ two suction cups.
- Can place into shower walls.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (1)
Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Walking or standing is a difficult task for the elderly and handicapped. Most especially in the bathroom or toilet, where the ground surface is slippery. In fact, most injuries for elderlies occur in the bathrooms and toilets.Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
Helping Handle Bathroom Bar
Assists Elderly and Toddlers with Safety in Wet Area and Slippery Tub.
Press the tab levers to securely install
Easy to relocate and remove
Flip the tab levers to remove it
Can place to smooth non-porous surfaces w/ two suction cups.
Can place into shower walls.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
Questions and answers of the customers
- Answered by the admin Hi, thanks for your inquiry. It is not intended for full body weight but more of a temporary balance support. There is no official weight support limit as it also depends on the surface you are using the suction on. But for most bathroom tiles, it has been tested with about 5kg of weight and still very sturdy. It can probably go up to at least 8kg but above that, we are not sure if it can handle that kind of weight for long periods. Also for surfaces that have alternating temperature, it may also affect the weight support limit.