- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Questions & Answers (1)
Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Walking or standing is a difficult task for the elderly and handicapped. Most especially in the bathroom or toilet, where the ground surface is slippery. In fact, most injuries for elderlies occur in the bathrooms and toilets.
Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
HAPPYBATH STAINLESS STEEL NYLON GRAB BAR
HappyBath Stainless Steel Nylon Grab Bar primarily used in the bathroom and toilet.
Grab rails can be positioned anywhere in and around the home to provide support.
Conveniently placed rails will provide help in four ways:
• to push or pull against when standing up
• to provide a steadying support while sitting down
• to provide a firm grip when transferring from one position to another
• for balance when standing, walking or dressing
Most are attached to the wall, although floor to ceiling rails are available. The type required will depend upon the situation and the hand or arm strength of the person. A combination of vertical and horizontal rails is often helpful.”
Compared to typical stainless steel grab bars which tend to get slippery when wet, these nylon-coated stainless steel grab bars come with a unique textured surface to ensure maximum friction when in use. Perfect for use in the bathroom and other potentially slippery areas, they offer support & stability for your loved ones.
- Straight grab bar for people with reduced mobility.
- bright white NYLON.
- For use as a handrail and grab bar for WCs, showers or baths.
- Suitable for intensive use in public places or the healthcare sector.
- High strength polyamide (Nylon): with 2mm reinforced steel core treated against corrosion.
- Uniform non-porous surface for easy maintenance and hygiene.
- Good resistance to chemical products and cleaning. Anti-UV treatment.
- Warm to the touch.
HappyBath Stainless Steel Nylon Grab Bar has 38mm gap between the bar and the wall, minimal space prevents the forearm passing between the bar and the wall, reducing the risk of fracture in case of loss of balance. Concealed fixings, secured to wall by a 6-hole cover plate, Ø 73mm. Supplied with stainless steel screws for concrete walls. Tested to over 200kg. Maximum recommended user weight 135kg.
- Available in 5 lengths: 20 cm, 30 cm, 45 cm, 60 cm and 75 cm
- Colour: Cream
- End-to-end lengths: 28 cm, 38 cm, 53 cm, 68 cm and 83 cm respectively
- The thickness of bar: 3.2 cm
- End mounting caps diameter: 8 cm
- Wall installation required
**Please Do note that We do not provide installation for the grab bars and wall mount shower seats.**
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
20cm /8inch, 30cm /12inch, 45cm /18inch, 60cm /24inch, 75cm /30inch
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q HDB toilets are very limited wall spacings available, need to get correct measurements. Your anti... answer nowAnswered by the admin Thank you for your inquiry. Available in 5 lengths: 20 cm, 30 cm, 45 cm, 60 cm and 75 cm. End-to-end lengths: 28 cm, 38 cm, 53 cm, 68 cm and 83 cm respectively. Thickness of bar: 3.2 cm. End mounting caps diameter: 8 cm.