HappyBath Stainless Steel Nylon Grab Bar
$25.00 – $52.00 inc. GST
- Available in 5 different lengths
- Textured surface for better grip
- Durable nylon and stainless steel construction
Quick Response Customer Service
Replies within next working day on any issues you may have with your order.
All orders are insured and shipped via a courier with tracking number to ensure that your orders are protected.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Walking or standing is a difficult task for the elderly and handicapped. Most especially in the bathroom or toilet, where the ground surface is slippery. In fact, most injuries for elderlies occur in the bathrooms and toilets.
Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
HAPPYBATH STAINLESS STEEL NYLON GRAB BAR
HappyBath Stainless Steel Nylon Grab Bar is primarily used in the bathroom and toilet.
Grab rails can be positioned anywhere in and around the home to provide support.
Conveniently placed rails will provide help in four ways:
• To push or pull against when standing up
• To provide steadying support while sitting down
• To provide a firm grip when transferring from one position to another
• For balance when standing, walking, or dressing
Most are attached to the wall, although floor-to-ceiling rails are available. The type required will depend upon the situation and the hand or arm strength of the person. A combination of vertical and horizontal rails is often helpful.”
Compared to typical stainless steel grab bars which tend to get slippery when wet, these nylon-coated stainless steel grab bars come with a unique textured surface to ensure maximum friction when in use. Perfect for use in the bathroom and other potentially slippery areas, they offer support & stability for your loved ones.
- Straight grab bar for people with reduced mobility.
- bright white NYLON.
- For use as a handrail and grab bar for WCs, showers, or baths.
- Suitable for intensive use in public places or the healthcare sector.
- High strength polyamide (Nylon): with 2mm reinforced steel core treated against corrosion.
- Uniform non-porous surface for easy maintenance and hygiene.
- Good resistance to chemical products and cleaning. Anti-UV treatment.
- Warm to the touch.
HappyBath Stainless Steel Nylon Grab Bar has a 38mm gap between the bar and the wall, minimal space prevents the forearm from passing between the bar and the wall, reducing the risk of fracture in case of loss of balance. Concealed fixings, secured to the wall by a 6-hole cover plate, Ø 73mm. Supplied with stainless steel screws for concrete walls. Tested to over 200kg. The maximum recommended user weight is 135kg.
Available in 5 lengths: 20cm, 30cm, 45cm, 60cm and 75cm
End-to-end lengths: 28 cm, 38 cm, 53 cm, 68 cm and 83 cm respectively
The thickness of bar: 3.2cm
End mounting caps diameter: 8cm
Wall installation required
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
20cm /8inch, 30cm /12inch, 45cm /18inch, 60cm /24inch, 75cm /30inch
Q & A
Hi there! Thank you for your inquiry. We do not provide any installation services for grab bars. We only provide the products and the installation is to be handled by the customer themselves. :) Thank you and keep safe.