- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Self-catheterization Can Be Simpler
A urinary catheter tube drains urine from your bladder. You may need a catheter because you have urinary incontinence (leakage), urinary retention (not being able to urinate), prostate problems, or surgery that made it necessary.
Self-catheterization can be a daunting task. A lubricant will be able to make it easier for you.
Introducing KY Jelly Gel 50g Lubricant:
- Easy to handle (it’s a jelly)
- Easy to rinse off (it is water based)
- Perfume free
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Safe to use with latex condoms
- Makes it easier for insertion of catheter
KY Jelly is a moist, colourless, odourless, non-greasy gel that eliminates friction discomfort and helps protect you from irritation. KY Jelly is ideal for use with condoms. Like your body’s own lubrication, KY Jelly is water-based, so it is clean rinsing and won’t remain in the body. Think of K-Y Brand Jelly as the closest thing to your body’s own natural lubrication.
Water, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Suitable for insertion of catheters
- Heightens sexual pleasure by complementing personal moisture to help ensure lubrication and comfort during sex
|Dimensions||3 x 3.5 x 10 cm|