- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers
Self-catheterization Can Be Simpler
A urinary catheter tube drains urine from your bladder. You may need a catheter because you have urinary incontinence (leakage), urinary retention (not being able to urinate), prostate problems, or surgery that made it necessary.
Self-catheterization can be a daunting task. A lubricant will be able to make it easier for you.
Introducing KY Jelly Gel 100g Lubricant:
- Easy to handle (it’s a jelly)
- Easy to rinse off (it is water based)
- Perfume free
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Safe to use with latex condoms
- Makes it easier for insertion of catheter
KY Jelly is a moist, colourless, odourless, non-greasy gel that eliminates friction discomfort and helps protect you from irritation. KY Jelly is ideal for use with condoms. Like your body’s own lubrication, KY Jelly is water-based, so it is clean rinsing and won’t remain in the body. Think of K-Y Brand Jelly as the closest thing to your body’s own natural lubrication.
Water, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Suitable for insertion of catheters
- Heightens sexual pleasure by complementing personal moisture to help ensure lubrication and comfort during sex
|Dimensions||4 x 4.5 x 12 cm|
All products covered by a 7 days exchange policy(from date of receipt).
There is no warranty for this product.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.