- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (1)
NOTICE: LOW ON STOCK!
Monitor Your Blood Sugar Level To Plan The Best Treatment Plan
Blood glucose level can fluctuate throughout the day, home monitoring and recording of blood glucose readings can provide your healthcare provider with valuable information to determine whether you truly have High Blood Glucose Level and, if you do, what kind of treatment plan would best suit your needs. Home monitoring can also benefit those individuals already treating High Blood Glucose Level by assisting your doctor in determining whether your current treatment plan is working.
Introducing Caresens 2 Blood Glucose Test Strip 50pcs:
CareSens test strips are for use only with CareSens ll meters.
These strips require coding to match each batch of test strips to the CareSens II.A. PREPARING THE LANCING DEVICE
- Unscrew and remove the adjustable tip.
- Insert a new disposable lancet firmly into the carrier.
- Twist off and set aside the protective cover of the disposable lancet and replace the adjustable tip.
- Set the depth of penetration that you want to use; in thicker skin areas use a higher number; in thin sensitive skin areas use a lower number. Rotate the top portion of the adjustable tip until the setting number matches the arrow.
- Cock the lancing device by pulling on the sleeve until the device clicks.
B. PREPARING THE METER AND TEST STRIP
- Wash your hands and the site from which the blood will be drawn.
- Gently insert the square end of the test strip into the meter port with its contact bars facing upwards. The strip with blood drop symbol should appear on the screen.
- Get a blood sample using your lancing device (see instructions above).
- Touch the pointed tip of the strip into the blood droplet on your finger, making sure the blood fills up the small window on the black side of the strip. Note: You only need about 0.5μl of blood (about the size of a pinhead).
- Once the blood sample has filled the confirmation window, the meter will beep. If the window hasn’t filled, an Er4 message will appear.
- The test result will appear after the meter counts down from 5 to 1. The result will automatically be stored in the meter’s memory.
Note: the test strip must be inserted into your meter before applying blood to the pointed end. This switches on the meter; a number will come up on the screen of the meter (CareSens II only); this must correspond to the code number on the container from which the test strip was taken. After checking the code number, the meter screen will show a flashing icon of a blood droplet and shows that the meter is ready to be used. You then have about two minutes to complete the test.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
|Dimensions||7 x 7 x 10 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Hi, i have a CareSens N blood glucose monitoring system and am looking to buy the lancets and test strips. Is this compatible?A Hi, thank you for your interest in our product. We apologizes that the CareSens N is not Compatible with the new CareSens II model lancets and test strips.