- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (1)
Providing the Best for your loved ones
Being able to take even a couple of steps, can be a huge advantage to getting around in your home. Some people are able to use the tight bathroom environment to their advantage, holding on to the sink, walls or grab bars. Counters may offer some support when standing or walking in the kitchen.
We know that the bathroom is one of the most dangerous places in our comfortable homes. Due to the water surfaces and minimal friction, most people suffer injuries in the bathroom.
While showering requires us to stand, it is simply a difficult task for our loved ones to do so.
Especially with our loved ones, we want to make sure they are well taken care of.
Nylon Wall Mounted Shower Seat with Backrest:
- Wall mounted installation
- Nylon coated stainless steel framework
- Textured seat for anti-slip and better drainage
- Foldable seat for easy storage
Max weight capacity: 150kg/300lbs
Screws and screw cover are provided
drill and fix to a solid wall, not to be installed on hollow wall surfaces without appropriate wood or steel backing material
We do not provide installation for the grab bars and wall mount shower seats.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider
|Dimensions||18 x 17.5 x 13.5 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Thank you for your inquiry. We do not provide any installation services for toilet seats etc. We only provide the products and the installation is to be handled by the customer themselves. You may search on google or carousell for a suitable handyman to provide this service. *Take note that we are not held responsible for any damages, loss of income or belongings, injury or disputes with regards to any 3rd party services.