Drive Medical Cirrus Plus EC Electric Power Wheelchair
- Foldable, lightweight frame makes transportation easy and convenient.
- Integrated, programmable PG controller.
- Adjustable height flip back and detachable arms.
- Attractive carbon steel frame.
- Flat-free, 12.5” black, flat-free drive wheels.
- Front 8” flat-free black casters.
- Anti-tippers standard.
- Comes with seat belt, seat cushion with pouch, swing-away footrest with calf straps and heel loops.
Drive Medical PW-1000XL Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
- Total weight of the wheelchair is only 25 kgs (55 lbs).
- Can be easily collapsed and opened in just a few seconds.
- Able to stand upright after being folded.
- Uses Lithium Polymer batteries which are lightweight and longer lasting.
- FoldaWheel can travel approximately 10 km (6.25 miles) on a single battery with full charge.
- There is option for a up to 2 additional batteries which increases total range to up to 30 km (18.75 miles)
- Equipped with a unique brushless motor that is extremely durable, energy saving and powerful.
- Made of high grade aircraft aluminium alloy that is strong but lightweight.
- Flip-up armrests allow for easy transfer and lets you get closer to tables.
- Footrest can be folded inwards, making it easier to stand up safely.
- Anti-tippers included.
- Detachable seat cushion and backrest for washing purposes.
- Convenient storage bag underneath the chair.
- Universal charger (110V – 230V) allows you to use it anywhere in the world.
Drive Medical PW-800AX Electric Power Wheelchair
- Dual Functionality allows the wheelchair to operate as an electric wheelchair or as a manual wheelchair.
- Magnesium alloy large rear wheels allow you to reverse safely across larger gaps (i.e. MRT platform gaps).
- High grade aircraft aluminum alloy frame makes it very strong, yet lightweight with the wheelchair weighing only 33 kg.
- High weight capacity of 150 kg due to its strong structure and powerful (200W) motor
- Uses Polymer Li-ion batteries which are lightweight and longer lasting.
- Raising the armrests allows you to get closer to tables and makes it easier to transfer.
- Compact design with foldable seat and backrest, detachable and height-adjustable footrests, allows for easy folding and storage such as the trunk of a car.
Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter With 1 Year Local Warranty
- 4 mph top speed and a 15 mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening feature and allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic “Finger-Pull” throttle makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Headlight for enhanced safety
- Includes two sets of interchangeable color panels in red & blue
- Large front carry basket
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel