Woodland’s Manuka Honey MG100+, MG200+, MG300+
- Freshness assured as honey is obtained within hours of harvest
- Quality is assured by the New Zealand Food Safety, and certified organic by BioGro New Zealand (a leading organic certification agency)
- Manuka Honey with Methylglyoxal (MG), an antibacterial component
– The higher the MG, the stronger the antibacterial effect
- Supports immune system by promoting resistance to common infections
- Supports healing of sore throat, mild burns and/or wounds
Found in 1995 in New Zealand, WOODLAND’S are committed to the ancient craft of organic beekeeping to bring you their range of beautiful hand packed premium raw organic manuka, honey.
They are committed to producing a purity and quality no other brand can touch!
Woodlands Premium Organic Raw unpasteurized manuka honey comes fresh directly from the Woodland’s Organic hives in Coromandel, New Zealand, bottled fresh and air-shipped directly to our distributorship in Singapore.